Community & Administration
Arlozorov House (Mapai House), Givataim
Sirkin St 16
The Arlozorov House, also called the Mapai House, was built at the end of the 1950’s for the Arlozorov House Company (Mapai party’s property company). The building has two floors; at the ground floor there is a roofed and columned lobby opened to the street, from it there is an entrance to the offices, a conference hall and a dining area. At the second floor, there used to be a large concert hall. The building was recently renovated and sold in favor of a residential building that would soon be built there.