Beit Magen David Adom, Kfar Saba
Tchernichovsky St 51
Beit Magen David Adom in Kfar Saba was planned in the later 1950’s and was inaugurated in 1962. The building was used as a first aid station for Kfar Saba and the area, from which ambulances were dispatched to provide medical assistance. The station was built next to a fire department. The plan of the one-floor structure includes treatment rooms and other services. Its façades have a series of columns and windows placed in regular distances. To this day, the building is active and operates as a Magen David Adom center.