Education House, Bartov School, Ra’anana
Eliezer Yafe St 14
The Ra’anana Bartov Education House was established in the beginning of the 1950’s. Due to the separation of the workers from general education in the city, the Ra’anana council purchased the lot next to the Histadrut’s in order to establish the school, intended for the children of the workers. And so, Belsitzman and Leitersdorf worked on planning the entire Histadrut complex and included the Education House within it. The Education House was designed similarly to the other Histadrut buildings they had planned in the complex, it had 2 floors with lengthy wings creating a long façade facing the street, as well as framing a plaza for people to gather. The building is used as a public school to this day, and keeps growing and expanding.