Services & Welfare

Tax Bureau House, Petah Tikva

1957

Petah Tikva
Ha'Histadrut St 23

The Tax Bureau House is a Histadrut administration and collection building planned in 1957. The building
was established on a lot next to the Histadrut House, which Belsitzman and Leitersdorf planned ten
years earlier. The building has two floors. The entrance to the building stands out from the façade’s
plain and is emphasized by a glass wall, which goes all the way up to the second floor and is framed with
white diagonal sides. The building serves today as a Clalit Health Care Service branch, which also belongs
to the Histadrut.