Industry & Commerce
Tiberius Public Bathhouses
In the beginning of 1946, Belsitzman and Leitersdorf presented their proposal for the Tiberius Hot Springs Public Bathhouses. Their proposal was among the three chosen and came in third place. The building was meant to serve as a sanitarium for treating mineral water from the springs in the area. Their plan included 2 horizontal rectangles, a big one and a small one, connected to one another by a vertical passage. The small northwestern rectangle faces a slope and unravels another floor. The building is characterized by high ceilings and a sequence of large windows to let natural light in, with a big green space around the structure.